- Employee Engagement – Getting authentic in your organization, bringing more than bodies to the office.
- Surveys & Analysis – What’s happening? What is affected? Where are we excelling? What’s it all mean?
- Process Improvement – Finding bottlenecks and bottom outs that bring frustration, redesigning for joy.
- Place-making & Workplace Design – Do our spaces reflect our values? Are they comfortable?
- Policy/Implementation Alignment – Building policy practice that brings our goals to life.
- Equity & Inclusion – Bringing everyone to the table, giving them the mic and letting them lead.
- Metrics Development – How can we tell if it’s working? Metrics that matter, measuring that enlightens.
- Hiring & Retention – Talent, not fit. Whole people, not roles. Finding passionate team members who stay.
PROJECT & DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
- Short-term Project Development – We’ll get you to the starting blocks and set up to win.
- Volunteer Recruitment – For capital and service engagements, get the community behind you…
- Volunteer Management – And keep them happy while they do it!
- Event & Fundraising Planning – We seriously know how to set up a party. Just saying. Even in zoom.
- Graphic Design & Materials – Make it pretty, tell the story, get your organization known.
FACILITATION & LEADERSHIP
- Focus groups – Finding out what matters to teams, clients, or communities.
- Retreats & Strategic Planning – We hold space for your teams to bring their best versions of the future.
- Appreciative Inquiry – The holy grail of participatory process to bring organizational alignment.
- Facilitation Technique Training – No more useless meetings! Learn to have meetings that work.
- Process Engagement – Bosses have processes too. Unpack and rebuild the way you work.
- Community Outreach – Communication plans, engaging practices, and connection that includes.
- Leadership Training – Stop managing, start leading. Learn to stay sane and steward your org’s health.
- Development Coaching – Learn how to get the money & infrastructure you need, one step at a time.